Who we are and what we do
Campus Wellbeing Services empowers the Illinois community to incorporate healthful practices into their lives, and helps create a culture of wellness that supports healthy living, personal growth, and enhanced quality of life. We help students, faculty, and staff attain successful and fulfilling studies, work, and life.
Campus Wellbeing Services serves the campus community by providing:
- A wide affay of life enhancing activites, programs, and services for faculty and staff..
- A select number of wellness programs for students.
- Support for student wellness initiatives offered by other campus units through collaboration and promotion.
- An online hub and events calendar where faculty, staff, and students can locate and connect with campus wellness resources.
- A myriad of online resources including wellness toolkits, videos, maps, and more.
- Referrals to a wide variety of services available on campus and in the community.
- Leadership in creating a culture of wellness that buoys faculty, staff, and student efforts to live healthfully.
We seek to serve the whole person by creating and offering services in all dimensions of wellness. We respect that people's wellness needs vary according to many factors, including their culture and background, personal resources, and how ready they are to make health decisions or change health habits.
When and where we provide services
Our offices are located at the Illini Union Book Store Building at 807 South Wright Street, MC-324, Champaign, IL 61820.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
We can be contacted at email@example.com or (217)265-9355
Our programs are offered at various locations throughout campus. Most of our programs occur during mid-day and in the early evening.