About Campus Wellbeing Services
Campus Wellbeing Services endeavors to empower the Illinois community to incorporate healthful practices into their lives and to help create a culture of wellness that supports healthy living, personal growth, and enhanced quality of life. Our goal is to help students, faculty, and staff attain successful and fulfilling studies, work, and life.
Campus Wellbeing Services serves the campus community by providing:
- A growing body of life enhancing programs for faculty, staff, and students.
- A referral system: Campus Wellbeing Services is built around a powerful coalition of campus-based partners who provide wellness services. Referrals to a wide variety of services are available through the Center.
Campus Wellbeing Services intentionally plans and implements services and programs according to the following values:
- Holistic, seven-dimensional wellness model
- Power of collaboration
- Culture of wellness
- Diversity and inclusion
Hours and Location
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Campus Wellbeing Services is located at the Illini Union Book Store Building, Academic Human Resources, 807 South Wright Street, MC-310, Champaign, IL 61820.
- Programs are offered at various times during the day and evening.
View upcoming events on the Wellness Calendar.