Food Court/Snack Bar Attendant
STAFF HUMAN RESOURCES
UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT URBANA-CHAMPAIGN
Deadline to Apply: Indefinite
(# of months)
|Food Court/Snack Bar Attendant||
To be determined
To be determined
To be determined
All correspondence to applicants will be sent through e-mail, including exam dates. Please check your e-mail, including Spam or Junk email. We also suggest you add these e-mail addresses to your e-mail contacts: SHR-TESTING@mx.uillinois.edu and firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view your exam dates, exam scores, and current register positions online, go to jobs.illinois.edu/. Log in and click on "Civil Service Activity."
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
2. Information Ordering — The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
3. Oral Expression — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
4. Performing for or Working Directly with the Public — Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
5. Training and Teaching Others — Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
6. Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
7. Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
8. Ability to make accurate and rapid calculations in the transfer of products and cash.
9. Ability to maintain simple account records and forms.
To View Classification Specifications:
The University of Illinois conducts criminal background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a written contingent offer.
Pre-employment drug screening required.
An updated application must be submitted by the time you submit the exam request.
Applicants and employees must submit an online Civil Service Application and Exam Request form (you must submit both) at jobs.illinois.edu. If an application was previously submitted, an update is still required.A request to create a civil service application will be processed within two (2) business days (Monday - Friday). Your logon information will be e-mailed to you. When you receive your logon information, you can complete your online employment application.
If you have any questions, call us during regular office hours (8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M., Monday through Friday) at 217-333-2137.
We appreciate your interest in University employment.
Campus’ commitment to diversity and Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
Illinois is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or criminal conviction history. Illinois welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas who embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. (www.inclusiveillinois.illinois.edu)
Posted: 07/29/16 - Indefinite