Illinois HR Academy
There are over 400 employees with human resources responsibilities on campus. As human resources contacts inside campus units, these individuals are often expected to understand and interpret statutes, policies, and rules for Civil Service employees, Academic Professionals, and Faculty. This is a challenge—especially for those who have other responsibilities in addition to human resources tasks.
To meet that challenge, the Illinois Human Resources Academy has the following “outreach” goals:
1. Provide critical policy and procedural updates
2. Lead discussions to create solutions that benefit the entire campus
3. Create opportunities to network with peers
The components of the Illinois HR Academy are:
- Brown Bags (bring your own lunch)
- Illinois Human Resources Bi-weekly Newsfeed
For more information, contact Employee Development & Learning at (217) 333-8342 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for the Illinois HR Academy is available to University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign employees free of charge. To register, login with your university credentials at the following link and complete the form: http://go.illinois.edu/IllinoisHRAcademy.