Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities of advisory committee members include:
- 1. Responding to requests for input.
- 2. Providing perspective from manager and unit leader point of view.
- 3. Where it applies, providing subject matter expertise.
- 4. Freely providing input, suggestions, ideas that may not be requested.
- 5. Reviewing draft of project deliverables, including assessments and draft curricula.
- 6. Reviewing reports of collected feedback regarding employee development at the University.
- 7. Advising IHR’s Employee Learning & Organizational Effectiveness staff on effective use of communication channels from their department vantage point.
- 8. Providing input into the prioritization and sequencing of training program activities.
- 9. Providing expertise in program delivery.