Employment Information for International Individuals

If you need a social security card, you need to complete the Social Security Card Application. The local Social Security Office is located at 101 South Country Fair Drive in Champaign. They can be reached at (217) 398-5399 or Toll Free at 1-800-772-1213.

Additional information for international individuals can be found at the International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) Web page. ISSS’s office is located in room 400 of the Student Services Building which is at 610 East John Street in Champaign.