Welcome to iWalk—your online toolkit for starting and maintaining a personal walking program.
Well-Being Services is devoted to helping the campus community enhance their way of life by moving more. What better way to get more physical activity than walking. After all, walking is:
- America's most popular form of physical activity
- Easy to do
Whether you need help starting a walking program or are an experienced fitness walker, this site has tools for you. The resources on this site include:
- Descriptions, photos, and maps of the best places to walk on the campus
- Information on starting a walking program
- Everything you need to know about pedometer walking and the 10,000 steps phenomenon
- Downloadable tools such as tracking forms and demo videos
- Information about local walking resources
We hope you find the iWalk toolkit useful. We'd like to hear from you about what you think of the toolkit. If there is anything you think we should add, please contact us at email@example.com.