Illinois Human Resources provides support and service to employees and their appointing units.

In most cases, an employee will want to initially contact his/her unit with questions related to his/her employment. Don't know your appointing unit? Your employing unit is listed in your personal entry in the online Illinois Directory.

For assistance, contact Academic Human Resources (for faculty, specialized faculty, academic professional, graduate assistant, and academic and graduate hourly employment categories) or Staff Human Resources (for civil service and extra help staff employment categories).

For additional employment information, visit My UI Info.

New Hires

Current Employees

Exit Process