To get help now:
- For immediate emergency help, please call 9-1-1.
- For urgent matters during business hours, a counselor can be reached through our office at (217) 244-5312.
- After hours, we have partnered with Rosecrance, our local mental health center, to provide assistance. Services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and focus on problems that need to be addressed immediately. Help can be accessed through the Rosecrance Crisis Line at (217)244-7739 or (217) 359-4141.
To consult about a concern:
- Counselors from Faculty/Staff Assistance and Well-Being Services can talk with employees, supervisors, HR partners, and Senior Administrative Leaders who are concerned about someone’s wellbeing. We then make suggestions to help the individual.
- You may call us for a phone consultation, or to make an appointment, at 217-244-5312.
Please contact us with concerns and questions.