- Be sure the appropriate eligible employees are participating in the program.
- The employee should approach the supervisor with the activity they want to attend along with the date/time, etc., for approval.
- The supervisor will then either approve or deny the participation based on operational needs.
- Once approved, the employee will then attend the activity and keep track of their time.
- Supervisors will then check in with employees periodically to ensure they have not exceeded their eight hours.